← Back to posts

Day 018

While I was testing the field editor, I noticed a few bugs so I started the day with fixing those. I had to refactor quite a few things so it took a bit more time than expected.

I was also working on the basic settings part, but I wasn’t able to finish it thanks to the bugs I noticed.

I’ll probably add a few micro animations to the UI as it feels quite “dead” at the moment and I think peole do notice these small extra things when they are using a tool. This is absolutely not mandatory, but I won’t spend more than an hour working on it. At least, I’ll try to control myself 😄